The AudioControl Rialto 400, is a compact, high-powered amplifier with a built-in audiophile-grade DAC (digital to analog converter) designed specifically to provide greater performance and higher sound quality for all analog and digital systems, including Sonos® home entertainment systems.
The Rialto 400’s amplifier delivers over 100 watts of power per channel into 8 ohms and 200 watts per channel into 4 ohm loads. Features a built-in high-performance Wolfson® DAC that drastically improves audio quality, digital and analog audio-systems can perform with better speakers across the home. This choice of an audiophile-quality DAC allows connected digital audio sources such as Apple TV, Pandora® and Spotify® to provide higher quality acoustics with clearer, more accurate analog signals during playback.
AudioControl’s unique patent-pending AccuBASS™ circuitry in the Rialto 400 rejuvenates the bass response lost in most digital compression schemes and brings it back to the signal path. This results in a richer and fuller audio performance with better bass and mid-bass response often missing in today’s compressed music.
The Rialto 400 has an array of digital and analog inputs, including PCM to connect with digital audio outputs from televisions and a 12V trigger for use with control and automation systems. Toslink, coaxial, line level RCA, 1/8" audio and speaker level inputs for interfacing with source units without line level are included in the specification. This plethora of inputs eliminates the need for additional expensive outboard components thus making it the most flexible product of its kind. The Rialto 400 also features an integrated headphone jack to allow it to be used in other applications such as gaming systems or with personal audio products such as headphones.
- High power amplifier delivers 100 watts per channel into 8 ohms - Stable into 4 ohms (200 watts per channel) and bridgeable
- Multiple inputs for Digital and Analog sources with Input Priority switching
- Audiophile quality Wolfson Digital-To-Analog converters for maximum sound quality
- Ideal for interfacing with Sonos, and video displays with variable digital or analog outputs
- Enthusiasts can enjoy the sound quality of larger and/or more accurate speakers which require higher power levels
- Patent pending AccuBASSTM optimizes bass response from compressed music
- Subwoofer/pass through outputs provides system design flexibility
- 5-way binding post speaker outputs