High-Power Multi-Channel Amplifier with Accubass®
"Making Good Sound Great" is a passion at AudioControl and that legacy continues with the LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier.
This unique high-power design features six active speaker level inputs with summing allowing you to interface and integrate with most factory-installed source units. The patent-pending AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include the GTO signal Sense, Configurable Crossovers, and assignable remote level control. AudioControl has incorporated years of technology into the LC-4.800 making this a perfect solution-based amplifier.
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis