Engineered to Improve Demanding Audio System Requirements
AudioControl’s Bijou 600 2.1 Channel Zone Amplifier and DAC is the first of its kind and exploits AudioControl’s renowned expertise in developing high performance amplifiers.
The launch of the Bijou 600 fills a gap in the market for a high-performing compact amplifier/DAC with pre-amp volume control that can work as a flexible solution in additional zones, enhancing TV speaker setups including sound bars, improving the audio performance of multi-room digital streaming audio systems like SONOS, HELOS, and others.
The Bijou 600 boasts a myriad of powerful features including switchable inputs (such as analog, digital COAX, digital Optical), combined with variable volume control circuitry controllable via discrete IR or discrete RS232 commands.
This device benefits from the inclusion of a leading AudioControl high-performance Wolfson DAC. It is also equipped with a number of bass management features including a subwoofer mono out, AudioControl’s patented AccuBASS equalization, and selectable high-pass and low-pass crossovers. Source selection, volume functions, and AccuBASS can be controlled via remote control (included) or automation commands.
- 2 channels x 100 watts at 8 ohms
- 2 channels x 200 watts at 4 ohms
- Pre-amp volume control via infra (IR) or RS 232
- Stable down to 4 ohms
- Bridgeable as mono block 400 watts
- 2 x digital optical & COAX inputs and analog stereo inputs
- Subwoofer output
- Wolfson digital analog converter (DAC) for audiophile performance
- Source switching via IR or RS 232
- Patented AccuBASS Bass Response
- Crossover - 12V trigger input - bridgeable - headphone input
- Digital inputs: Optical Toslink x 2, Coax S/PDIF 75 ohms x 2
- Analog inputs: Stereo RCA x 1
- Input sensitivity: 230mV (RCA); 2.0 (speaker level)
- Signal sense trigger minimum: 10mV (RCA); 100mV (speaker level)
- Amplifier channels: 2
- Power output (8Ω): 100W per channel
- Power output (4Ω): 200W per channel
- Minimum speaker load: 4Ω
- Preamp outputs: Mono RCA subwoofer, Mono RCA bridged
- Signal-to-noise: >95dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.09%
- 12 volt trigger inputs: 1 (mini-jack)
- IR inputs: 1 (mini-jack)
- IR outputs: 1 (mini-jack)
- RS-232 serial control: Yes
- Power consumption (typical usage): 40W
- Power consumption (maximum): 520W
- Line voltage: 100 - 120VAC/200 - 240VAC switchable
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5" x 7.51" x 1.73"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Bijou 600 2.1 Channel Zone Amplifier and DAC
- RT-1 remote
- Optical cable
- Power cord