Multi-Zone Audio Listening
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry-leading 100 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven.
The P2260 uses a cool-running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDrive anti-clipping protection and features input-busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing, as well as coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
Available in a robust black powder coat finish, the Architect Model P2260 is designed, engineered, and manufactured at AudioControl’s manufacturing facilities located in Seattle, USA. The Architect ‘P’ series comes with AudioControl’s legendary 5-year warranty and is available exclusively to the residential custom install and pro audio markets through AudioControl authorized dealers.
- 12 channels of high power and AudioControl performance
- 100 watts per channel at 8 ohms (all channels driven)
- 200 watts per channel at 4 ohms (all channels driven)
- Bridgeable as an 8-channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low standby current draw of less than 1 watt
- Compact design fits into 2 rack spaces
- LightDrive anti-clipping protection circuitry
- 2x input buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone input trigger
- 12V trigger input and output
- Signal-sensing on all channels
- Input busing and level controls
- Mono-switch for improved bridging
- Beefy rack mount brackets included
- Five year AudioControl warranty