The Architect Model P250 EQ is a high-power, 2-channel amplifier engineered with an emphasis on sound quality, plus key features for the custom integration channel. The P250 EQ only requires a 1U rack space yet delivers the performance and functionality of much larger solutions.
- 250 Watts Per Channel at 8/4/2 ohms
- 500 Watts at 8/4 Ohms Bridged
- High Current Design / 2 Ohm Stable
- Constant Wattage Output
- LightDrive™ Anti-clipping Protection
- Digital, Analog, SDS Inputs
- Input Prioritization & Signal Sense Switching
- Loop Outputs (Digital and Analog)
- Selectable EQ Presets
- Shallow Mounting Depth (13.5”)
- Compact 1U Design
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
The foundation of the P250 EQ is the constant power amplifier design that delivers clarity and balance into any loudspeaker. Output power is 250 Watts per channel into 8, 4 and 2 Ohm loads. The P250 EQ’s overbuilt power supply and advanced filter stage is mated to robust output transistors capable of both high-current demand and rock-solid stability across the required range of load impedances. The P250 EQ will extract every ounce of detail from all styles of music including the latest high-resolution digital content.