Audeze Sine Closed Back Over-Ear Headphones With Lightning Cable Overview
Audeze’s Sine Closed Back Over-Ear Headphones With Lightning Cable is an upgrade for any conventional headphone user. These over-ear headphones feature an incredible combination of stunning industrial design, ultra-high-end build and cutting-edge planar magnetic technology. The Sine weighs very little and folds flat for easy portability. It also comes with Audeze’s optional CIPHER Lightning cable with a fully-featured DAC/AMP with DSP. This innovative cable provides a significantly improved sound through an inline control pod with a built-in amplifier, DAC and DSP, allowing you to bypass your iPhone, iPod or iPad’s own audio settings. The SIRI-compatible microphone for voice commands also enhances your voice call quality. You can further enhance your sound with the Audeze iOS app featuring a customizable 10-band equalizer for real-time adjustments and EQ presets.
- Comfortable, closed-back circumaural (over-ear) headphones
- Sound isolating design isolates the listener and reduce ambient noise
- Genuine leather earcups, earpads and comfort headband for maximum comfort and durability
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminum earphones fold flat for easy portability
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Audeze technologies including Fazor elements, Fluxor magnetic arrays and Uniforce diaphragms ensure low distortion and clear, accurate sound
- 24-bit Lightning cable for streaming higher-resolution sound with built-in microphone for answering calls when on the go
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Impedance: 20 Ohms
- Maximum sound pressure level (SPL): >120 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% full spectrum at 100 dB
- Sleek and contemporary design by DesignWorks, a BMW group company
- Product weight: 0.66 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Your Next Go-To Headphones
The Sine earphones feature durable aluminum frame that's designed to last a lifetime. Each connector is mounted at an angle guaranteeing good contact. The earcups are custom-designed with even, immaculate genuine leather featuring carefully matched, hand-picked earpads for unsurpassed sound and maximum comfort. The over-ear headphones fit everyone and enhance the incredible long-term comfort.
With exclusive planar magnetic technology, these earphones deliver impressive clear and accurate sound. Audeze utilizes space-age materials in an almost weightless diaphragm that’s three times larger than traditional headphones for high-speed response times, decreased distortion, higher resolution audio and enhanced imaging.
Patented Uniforce voice-coil technology provides an equal driving force across the entire diaphragm for next to no distortion. Patented Fluxor Magnet Arrays direct the magnetic flux virtually doubling the power for an even lower distortion and improved accuracy. And to top it off, Fazor Elements direct the internal earphones soundwaves to avoid resonance, generating a much more accurate waveform.
Audeze partnered with Designworks, a BMW group subsidiary, to provide the industrial design for the Sine closed back over-ear headphones. Their design combines cutting-edge quality and polish with advanced planar magnetic technologies to generate an unbelievably accurate sounding pair of headphones with a custom aluminum frame and distinctive floating headband to offer maximum comfort over long listening sessions.
Audeze has carefully engineered every aspect of these headphones to achieve maximum wearability. The high-quality materials are exceptionally comfortable. The unique ear pad design sits securely on your ears for a superior fit that's much more ergonomic than many other over-ear headphones.
While you’ll enjoy how the Sine sounds, you will be mesmerized by its sophisticated looks and stunning custom-made craftsmanship. The design of each part of the headphones ensures years of trouble-free enjoyment. Audeze’s cutting-edge craftsmanship and enhanced technologies have created a remarkably beautiful sounding pair of headphones.
Customize Your Experience
Enhance your listening experience with Audeze’s unique CIPHER cable. These headphones feature an inline chip system that brings your music to levels you never thought possibly by excluding the iPhone’s standard internal Digital Audio Converter (DAC) and amplifier and streaming high-resolution audio to our impressive DAC with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for significantly better audio quality. The Cipher cable also includes a SIRI-compatible microphone for voice commands.
The Audeze digital signal processing (DSP) iOS app provides two presets to customize and enhance your listening experience. This innovate app features a 10-band equalizer that adjusts the equalizer settings in real time. You can enhance the bass levels or dampen the highs of the earphones. Save up to two equalizer curve presets that travel with the cable when you decide to change devices.
Set one of these incredible sounding equalizers and hear how your songs begin taking on a life of their own. Discover an enormous sense of space, as well as midrange and high frequencies that provide unbelievable detail, letting you hear small details you may not have noticed before.
Audeze Sine Over-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- Style: On-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic arrays : Single-sided Fluxor
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Diaphragm type: Uniforce
- Transducer size: 80 x 70mm
- Max power handling: 6W
- Sound pressure level: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 50kHz
- THD: <1% full spectrum @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Optimal power requirement: 500mW – 1W
- Weight: 230g
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- 5mm stereo cable
- 5mm to 1/4” stereo adapter