The LCD-X is an extremely efficient headphone that extracts the maximum power out of low-powered amplifiers and portable devices.
The LCD-X is the most neutral of all the LCD Collection. That’s why it’s favored by recording engineers and musicians alike for its fast, dynamic and accurate sound. Our proprietary technology eliminates the breakup modes found in other designs and improves focus and clarity.
Patent-pending Fazor elements guide and manage the flow of sound for improved frequency extension and a more enveloping soundstage. The X is sensitive enough to be driven directly by portable players like iPods, iPhones, and the better smartphones but an external amplifier produces better results.
Audeze’s patent-pending Fazor elements improve clarity, focus and the already spectacular holographic imaging. Two Fazor elements are placed just outside the two magnet structures that surround the diaphragm. They guide and manage the flow of sound around the magnets and are standard on all LCD headphones
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary self-closing design
- Magnet type: High-grade Neodymium
- Diaphragm area: 39.8sq cm (6.17sq in)
- Maximum power: 15W (for 200 ms)
- Optimal power: 1-4w
- SPL: > 130dB with 15W
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 20kHz extension to 50kHz
- THD: < 1%
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Efficiency: 95dB / 1mW
- Weight: 600g
- Cable length: 2.5m (8.2 ft)
- 5m (8.2ft) 6.35mm (1/4in) to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 5m (8.2ft) 4-pin XLR to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 35mm (1/4in) to 3.5mm (1/8in) stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
- Warranty documents