Audeze LCD-2 High-Performance Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphone
The LCD-2 is Audeze's original “game-changing” headphone and the one that propelled them into a world of rave reviews.
Audeze LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphone Features:
- The LCD-2 is the most forgiving of the LCD Collection due to a magnetic structure that provides extremely low distortion. Fast and dynamic with terrific bass, the midrange - where music lives - is superb as are the golden highs. Proprietary technology eliminates breakup modes found in other designs and improves clarity.
Focus and Frequency Extension
- Patent-pending Fazor elements guide and manage the flow of sound in the headphone for improved focus, greater frequency extension top and bottom and remarkable 3D holographic imaging. The LCD-2 must be driven by an external headphone amplifier or integrated amp.
- Audeze’s patent-pending Fazor elements improve clarity, focus and the already spectacular holographic imaging. Two Fazor elements are placed just outside the two magnet structures that surround the diaphragm. They guide and manage the flow of sound around the magnets and are standard on all LCD headphones.
Audeze LCD-2 Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphone Specifications:
- Style: Open circumaural
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary self-closing design
- Magnet type: High-grade Neodymium
- Diaphragm area: 39.8sq cm (6.17sq in)
- Maximum power: 15W (for 200 ms)
- Optimal power: 1-4W
- SPL: > 130dB with 15W
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 20kHz extension to 50kHz
- THD: < 1%
- Impedance: 70 ohms
- Efficiency: 93dB / 1mW
- Weight: 600g
- Cable length: 2.5m (8.2 ft)
What's In The Box:
- 5m (8.2ft) 6.35mm (1/4in) to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 35mm (1/4in) to 3.5mm (1/8in) stereo adapter
- Ruggedized travel case
- Warranty documents