Audeze iSINE 20 In-Ear Headphones with Lightning and Standard Audio Cable Overview
Our friends at Audeze partnered with Designworks, a BMW Group Company, to develop these lightweight, durable in-ear headphones feature planar magnetic drivers, a technology typically found in traditional over-the-ear headphones. These drivers work with Fluxor magnets to deliver precise, clear audio, free of distortion to deliver huge sound.
These Audeze headphones also feature the free Audeze DSP mobile app, which lets you customize your listening experience by giving you control over a 10-band equalizer so you can tweak the sonic frequencies based on your personal tastes.
- Lightweight and durable in-ear headphone
- Stylish and comfortable
- 30mm planar magnetic diaphragms deliver powerful and full soundstage
- 24-bit Lightning cable for higher-resolution sound
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Customize your listening experience with the Audeze DSP App
- Frequency range: 10-50,000 Hz
- Engineered and handcrafted in California, USA
- Audeze iSINE 20 weight: 11 grams per side
- Audeze iSINE 20 In-Ear Headphones dimensions: 31 mm x 35 mm
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Good things really do come in small packages. The Audeze iSINE 20 In-Ear Headphones feature over-the-ear quality Planar drivers creating a holistic and open soundstage. It doesn’t stop there. Weighing in at a plucky 20 grams, these buds feature Fluxor Magnets that increase the output, and an Audeze patented Uniforce voice-coil technology to improve clarity and bass response. You don’t need a PhD in Audio Engineering to understand what is going on here. These headphones deliver an accurate listening experience with clear highs, lush mids and deep bass -- free of distortion.
24-bit Lightning cable for higher-resolution sound
Apple lovers rejoice. The Audeze iSINE 20 includes the award winning CIPHER Lightning Cable featuring a inline amplifier, inline amplifier and a digital signal processor (DSP) custom designed to deliver 24-bit digital audio from your iOS devices directly to your iSINE 20 headphones. This 24-bit Lightning cable also features an integrated microphone for taking calls. If you aren’t an iOS user you can still enjoy the power of the iSINE 29 with the include 3.5 mm cable.
Audeze iOS App
Take control of your listening experience with the Audeze DSP app. Download this free app from the Apple App store and get access to a 10-band equalizer that allows you to customize the output of your headphones -- from treble to bass, you can tweak the frequency range in real time to get optimal sound no matter what song or genre you are listening to. You can even save your favorite settings for easy switching.
- Style: In-ear, universal fit
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic, semi-open
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor
- Magnet type: High-grade neodymium
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin Uniforce
- Transducer size: 30mm
- Maximum power handling: 3W
- Sound pressure level: >120dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Cable type: Non-microphonic
- Weight: 20g without cable
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- iSINE 20 In-Ear Headphones
- Certificate of authenticity
- User guide and warranty
- 1.5m audio cable, 1/8" stereo plug input to 2-pin plug output
- 1.5m Cipher cable, lightning plug input to 2-pin plug output