Atlona’s value HDBaseT transmitter uses the advanced technology of HDBaseT combined with power over category cable (PoCc™) to affordably extend signals to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single category cable. Atlona’s HDBaseT transmitter boxes are ideal for displays on a budget in hospitality, entertainment, or education, when controls aren’t needed.
HDBaseT at the Right Price Point
Atlona transmitters use advanced HDBaseT technology to extend signals farther on a budget, with maximum distances as far as 230 feet (70 meters).
Easier to Install and Update
Power outlets are only needed at the transmitter, so no other power is needed at the receiver. Upgrade in the field via USB port.
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
With Atlona's TX boxes you get resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K) as far away as 130 feet (40 meters), the longest of the value transmitters that meet HDBaseT specifications.
- Captive-screw termination for power help reduce wire bundles
- Locking HDMI ports for more reliable connections
- Transmits all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Support for resolutions up to UltraHD (4Kx2K)
- PoCc eliminates the need for a power supply at the receiver
- Compatible with Atlona HDRX receivers.
- High EMI rejection for compatibility in even the most challenging installations
- Mounting ears included