Atlona HDBaseT IR receiver uses the advanced technology of HDBaseT combined with power over category cable (PoCc™) to extend signals to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single category cable. Their IR receivers and transmitters are ideal for connected homes or sophisticated boardrooms and educational facilities that need IR control at superior distances.
Compatible IR Control at 230 Feet
Atlona rigorously tests their boxes for interoperability with third-party controls, so expect compatibility with all major control systems.
Bi-Directional IR at a Better Price
Control your display and your source at once - instantly switch between disc and streamed content with a universal remote. The ideal receiver for applications that use IR control systems.
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
With IR boxes you get high-resolution: up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K) as far away as 130 feet (40 meters) and 1080p at 230 feet (70 meters).
- HDBaseT and PoCc simplify installation and reduce costs
- Compatible with Atlona PRO3HD matrix switchers and recommended with Atlona HDTX-IR transmitters
- Locking HDMI ports for more reliable connections
- High EMI rejection for compatibility in even the most challenging installations
- Mounting ears included
- Receives all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- CEC pass-through so it’s easier to control the entire system
- Update firmware in the field via USB port
- Allows direct wire connection from TX or RX to third-party IR control systems