Astell & Kern ACRO L1000 Desktop Headphone Amplifier Overview
Listen to music the way it was meant to be heard with the brand new ACRO L1000 — the first desktop headphone amplifier from Astell & Kern. This stylish desktop amp, headphone amp, and digital-to-analog-converter (DAC) features two AK4490 DAC chips, the same high performance DACs found in the popular and successful Astell & Kern AK380. You can also play full 32bit/384kHz high-resolution audio files. The result is a completely unique and holistic listening experience as real as being in the studio with your favorite artist.
- Features the same DACs found in the popular and successful AK380
- Reproduces up to 32bit/384kHz PCM as originally recorded, with no down-sampling
- Multiple audio output options to fit your needs
- Provides three sound settings: Neutral, Bass-Boost, and High-Gain filters to suit your preferences
- 15 watt audio output per channel for stereo speakers
- Durable aluminum body
- ACRO L1000 Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.44 in x 6.29 in x 4.43 in
- ACRO L1000 Weight: 32.45 oz
- Warranty: 1 year – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
What is a DAC?
Before digital music files can be transformed into the music you hear, they need to be undergo a conversion. A Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) turns your digital music files into analog sound. Most audio devices have a built-in DAC, but they are small and weak when you compare them to an external DAC like the one found in the ACRO L1000.
From the sound of a guitar players fingers moving on a fretboard to the breaths a singer takes between verses, with the ACRO L1000, you won’t miss a note. This desktop headphone amplifier can play hi-res audio files up to 32bit/384kHz without downsampling. It features a pair of AK4490 DACs and a 32-bit CPU for accurate processing of digital audio playback, without compromising audio quality. The L1000 also supports native DSD playback up to 11.2MHz. This tech will also improve the sound of your MP3s and CDs.
Plenty of connection options
No matter what your listening preference, the L1000 has plenty of connectivity options to meet your needs. This desktop headphone amp features a 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 6.5mm and XLR audio outputs, and speaker terminals. A USB input allows you to connect your PC or Mac. Whether you want to connect a traditional stereo receiver, high-impedance headphones, CD player, or your video game consoles, you can get the most out of all of your audio with the L1000.
Built-in sound presets
No matter what your favorite genre is, getting the best sound out of your ACRO L1000 is a breeze thanks to the amps built-in sound presets. The L1000 features three sound settings: Neutral, Bass-Boost, and High-Gain filters. Optimizing your sound is as easy as a touch of a button.
Astell & Kern brings the bass
Today’s music features complex bass compositions with intricate detail -- detail that can easily get lost in the mix when you listen to music through your device’s built-in DAC. Now you can hear what you have been missing with the switch of a button. The ACRO L1000 features a Bass-Boost filter which enhances the low end frequency of your music, so you can experience every detail.
- Dual high-end AK4490 DACs built-in
- 16-core CPU for stable and faster Digital Music processing
- PCM playback up to 32bit/384kHz, native DSD 256 playback supported
- 15W audio output per channel
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- ARCO L1000 Desktop Headphone Amplifier