The Alpine KTP-445U universal add-on power pack amplifier will allow you to get the most from your new speakers. into It's an ultra-compact amplifier (picture a red brick and you have the size of this thing) that produces 50 watts a channel. Adding this to your system will make an immediate impact on quality and volume. Treat yourself (and your new speakers).
Alpine KTP-445U Features:
- Universal add-on power pack amplifier
- Ultra-compact digital amplifier
- Capatibility for any manufacturer's receiver
- mmediate boost to sound quality and volume
KTP-445U Universal Power Pack 2/4 Channel Amp
Add higher output and more dynamic response with this easy-to-install Universal Power Pack upgrade. The KTP-445U Universal Power Pack amplifies both an aftermarket or factory installed head unit power output, resulting up to a 150 percent power increase over the original power from the head unit's built-in amplifier.
- 45 Watts x 4 @ 4ohms/2ohms
- 90 Watts x 2 @ 4ohms Bridged
- For aftermarket and factory installed systems
- Compact size
Easy Installation and Flexibility
- Compact size lets the KTP-445U fit where most amplifiers wont. The KTP-445U comes equipped with the RCA and Auto-Sensing-Speaker level connectors and it fits behind the head unit in the dash of most vehicles. It's small and compact at only 7-7/16 x 1-1/2 x 2-1/2. The size and flexible wires make the Power Pack an easy choice to save space.
Independent Filters for Rear & Front Inputs
- High-Pass selectable switches for Front & Rear allow frequency filtering for a wide variety of speakers. Choose from full range to selectable range: 60Hz, 80Hz or 120Hz to fine-tune your crossover points.
- Need configurable options for Speaker-Level or RCA inputs to the Power Pack? On the bottom panel of the Power Pack there are selectable input options to accommodate Speaker-Level (0.5V-10V) or RCA (0.2V 4V) inputs. Selectable 2 Channel and 4 Channel options give you the control to determine source inputs, and can eliminate the need for Y-adapters.
Accessible Front & Rear Gains
- The Power Pack provides simple variable gain controls on the end panel for flexibility and a wide variety of system applications.
Best Signal-to-Noise Contender In Its Class
- In order to ensure that Alpine sound quality is heard at your ears, they've created a platform that offers an unbelievably low noise floor, taking extra care to ensure a clean signal path, with no extraneous interference. The end result: The Power Pack boasts 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better.
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) vs. Frequency
- Uniquely, the Power Pack distortion actually decreases at higher frequencies, resulting in a clean and clear signal where your ear is most sensitive to distortion. - < 0.03% THD+N @ 1W, 1% THD+N @ rated power.