The Alpine CDE-HD149BT receiver will end your search for the perfect radio with the best in sound quality and control . Built in are controls for your iPod/iPhone, Bluetooth for hands-free calling/audio streaming, HD Radio, and loads of tuning options. Match your car's dash lights by toggling the Alpine's lighting between blue, green, red, or amber.
Alpine CDE-HD149BT Features:
- Large, premium display for easier access to tuning options and music
- Built-in Bluetooth and HD Radio
- 24-bit DAC for incredible sound quality
- Tons of tuning options for perfect sound optimization
The Alpine CDE-HD149BT was originally introduced to the car audio community back in 2013. Alpine has kept it around since then because of its popularity. This flagship piece offers incredible sound quality coupled with an easy-to-use interface and meticulous tuning adjustments. This CD receiver is sure to please even the most discerning of users. Featuring Alpine’s TuneIt app compatibility, you can tune the radio right from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone.
- 18 watts x 4 (50 watts x 4 peak output)
- 3 pre-outs (4V)
- Three-line LCD display
- TuneIt app ready
- Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Works with Pandora internet radio for iPhone and Android
- HD Radio built-in
- 24-bit DAC
- Rear USB and auxiliary inputs
- 9-band Parametric EQ
- KTP-445A Power Pack capable (sold separately)
Superb Sound Quality
Built into the CDE-HD149BT is a 24-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) to give you the best-possible sound from your digital devices. The unit also features a 9-band parametric EQ that allows you to tailor the sound to your tastes. Get the ultimate audio upgrade with the Alpine CDE-HD149BT.
Do you have a vehicle that didn’t come equipped with Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming? Change that with Alpine’s CDE-HD149BT. Since Bluetooth is already built into the cd receiver, you only have to run the supplied microphone and pair your phone to benefit from this wireless connection. Sick of cables running all over the place in the car? No worries – pair your smartphone to the Alpine and stream the music wirelessly to the unit.
HD Radio Built-in
If you enjoy listening to your local radio stations, you should really check out the HD Radio feature that is built into the CDE-HD149BT. With this feature, you get better sound quality from your radio stations (assuming they broadcast in HD) because it’s all digital. You even get access to more stations that you didn’t even know existed! Best of all, it’s free and it uses your existing AM/FM antenna.
If you use an iPod or iPhone and would love to have a way of playing your stored music in your vehicle, the CDE-HD149BT offers a USB input on the rear of the radio that allows you to plug the Apple device right into it. This allows you to not only play your music, but also lets you select tracks or playlists right from the radio as well as charges your iPod/iPhone.
Alpine TuneIt App Compatible
Everyone prefers a particular sound when they listen to music. Some folks like it bass-heavy and others like very crisp and detailed highs. Once you pair your iPhone or Android to the CDE-HD149BT and download the Alpine TuneIt app from your phone’s app store, you can control tone adjustments (as well as other audio functions) right from the app through that Bluetooth connection. Best of all, you can share your settings with other like-minded individuals through a profile you make on Facebook.
Get Better Sound
Alpine makes an ultra-compact add-on amplifier called the KTP-445A that will give your existing speaker system a boost in volume as well as sound quality. About the size of a red brick, this 45 watt x 4 amplifier is strong enough to power most speakers, but it small enough to tuck away into the dash. It plugs right into the rear of the Alpine radio and gets wired up easily. Take your sound to the next level.
- CD player (plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs)
- HD Radio built-in
- Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming (A2DP)
- Rear USB input for iPod/iPhone/USB thumb drive
- Rear auxiliary input (3.5mm)
- RMS power: 18 watts x 4
- Peak power: 50 watts x 4
- Three sets of pre-outs (4V)
- Pandora control for iPhone or Android
- Quad-illumination (blue, green, red, and amber)
- Multi-line text display
- Detachable faceplate (hard-shell plastic case included for protection)
- Steering wheel control compatible (SWIRC adapter required)
- 1-year warranty
- Remote control ready (not included)
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- 9-band parametric EQ
- Alpine TuneIt App compatible
- High-pass filters
- Low-pass filters
- Digital time alignment
- Subwoofer level control
- SiriusXM ready (SXV300V1 tuner kit required)
- USB input for iPod/iPhone/USB thumb drive
- Alpine KTP-445A Power Pack-ready (KTP-445A required)
What's in the Box
- CDE-HD149BT CD receiver
- Metal mounting sleeve
- Plastic trim ring
- Wiring harness
- Hard plastic faceplate holder
- Microphone (for hands-free calling) with 13' cable attached and mounting bracket
- 5' USB extension cable (one female end and one male end - both USB type-A)
- Radio removal tools (1 pair)
- CD-ROM containing owner's manual
- Multi-language quick reference guide
- 4 flat-head screws (to be used for ISO-DIN installations)
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
yes I would like to fit the unit in the glovbox and the screen would not be visible?