SVS & World Wide Stereo present an exclusive live stream event on Facebook and YouTube with a $1,300 speaker system giveaway. Fill out the form below or leave a comment or question during the live stream to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced live at the end of the broadcast.
Join experts from both teams as we share advice on choosing the best gear, home theater setup tips, favorite demos, live Q&A, and more. We’ll cover everything from choosing a TV and screen placement to integrating Dolby Atmos speakers and the perfect subwoofer in this informative, action-packed hour.
When: Wednesday, December 1st at 5pm ET
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page or by commenting on either the Facebook or YouTube live stream and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States, excluding Hawaii and Alaska, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of World Wide Stereo (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of World Wide Stereo, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 22, 2021 at 12:00 AM and ending December 1st, 2021 at 5:00 PM. All entries must be received by December 1st, 2021 at 5:00 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site or by leaving a comment or question on either the Facebook or YouTube live steam. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of World Wide Stereo. You may enter once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of World Wide Stereo.
5. Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes, you understand that World Wide Stereo, anyone acting on behalf of World Wide Stereo, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
By opting-in, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from World Wide Stereo and SVS. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
6. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless World Wide Stereo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.