Today's Deal Of The Day
Apply code DAILYDEAL at check out for savings.
Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones
The DTX 102 iE is the successor of the popular DTX 101 iE. The DTX 102 iE is technically related to its predecessor and comes with smart improvements. The cable is smoother so that cable noises are better reduced. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents Beyerdynamic's hi-fi approach and Neodymium acoustic drivers guarantee extremely high fidelity music reproduction throughout the full frequency spectrum. Besides the wonderful transparent treble and the precise midrange, it is mainly the inspiring bass response that makes the DTX 102 iE a favorite in-ear headphone in the upper price range. Without exaggerating the bass, reproduction goes down low to the very deep end and always stays punchy.
Of course, the DTX 102 iE is suitable for all mobile devices, whether it be notebooks, tablet computers, MP3 players or smartphones.
For safe transport a soft case is included, which allows you to wear your in-ear headphones also comfortably in your pocket.
The package includes three sizes of eartips. You can change these little silicone plugs in a minute and achieve perfect isolation with your in-ears maintaining great wearing comfort.
Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE Headphones Features:
- High-resolution, crystal clear sound
- Fascinating bass
- HD Neodymium acoustic transducer
- Refined lightweight metal housing
- Including softcase
- With three different silicone eartips
Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE Headphones Specifications:
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 23 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 – 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 104 dB
- Contruction: In-ear headphones
- Cable & plug: 1,2 m straight cable with gold-plated angled mini stereo jack plug (3,5 mm / 1/8”)
- Net weight without package: 11 g