Today's Deal Of The Day
Apply code DAILYDEAL at check out for savings
The Infinity Primus P363 Floorstanding Speakers are at the top of the line for the Primus series, built to impress both cinephiles and audiophiles alike. Its dual low-frequency drivers, 4" midrange driver, and 3/4" high-frequency driver covers a full dynamic range of audio in a warm, clear audio reproduction. As you listen, you'll be able to pinpoint the soundstage each artist used, so you'll hear everything exactly the way it was meant to be heard.
This Infinity Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of Primus P363 3-Way Dual 6-1/2" Floorstanding Speakers (Black)
Consider These Expertly Selected Alternatives
regular price: $1,059.85
save: $390.00 (36%)
regular price: $859.85
save: $315.00 (36%)
regular price: $1,359.80
save: $415.00 (30%)
This Infinity Primus Speaker Bundle includes:
Infinity Primus P363 3-Way Dual 6-1/2" Floorstanding Speakers
Prepare to raise your expectations. Experience home entertainment at a new level of clarity and realism. From unobtrusive bookshelf systems to dazzlingly powerful home theaters, there's an Infinity Primus system that's right for every purpose and room in your home. Most other speaker systems in the Primus price range sound as if they are spraying their sound at you tinny, hollow and reproduced a copy of a copy. With its MMD transducer technology and seamless component architecture working in unison to eliminate unwanted resonance modes, the Primus P363BK doesn't spray it immerses, rolling over the listener with warm, rich sound the way live music does. Pair it with any one of the powerful MMD-equipped bookshelf loudspeakers, subwoofers, and center-channel speakers, and the Infinity Primus P363BK will fill any room with dramatic and well-defined sound. This is where Infinity sound begins, and its well within your reach.
Infinity Primus Floorstanding Speaker Highlights:
- Three-way floorstanding loudspeaker
- Dual 6.5" (165mm) MMD low-frequency drivers
- 4" (100mm) MMD midrange driver
- 3/4" (19mm) MMD hi-frequency driver
- Five-way binding posts
- Legendary Infinity engineering - speaker components seamlessly work together as an integrated system
- Extremely low resonance enclosures - hear music exactly as it was recorded
- Tweeter waveguides improve on-and-off-axis high-frequency response
Infinity Primus Floorstanding Speaker Features:
Precision Crossover Networks
- Patented MMD transducers significantly improve cone performance, providing ideal rigidity and resistance to precision sound across the entire spectrum
Incredible Sound. Incredible Price.
- The Infinity Primus P363BK's midrange reproduction is almost perfectly neutral - providing inner musical detail and ambiance from any type of music, and any volume level. Combined with its superb linear frequency response, the P363BK sparkles in the high frequencies to reproduce acoustic instruments and vocal tracks with robust midrange power to wash you in sound. The P363's transient response is equally impressive - agile and sharp - perfectly reproducing sophisticated percussion and piano modalities. With the Primus P363BK's Metal Matrix Diaphragm technology and low resonance enclosures, you will hear music just the way it was recorded, without the speaker changing or altering the sound - precisely as it should be.
Primus. Where Home Theater Begins.
- With their excellent midrange clarity, and high-frequency quality, the P363BK is the perfect home theater companion. Dialogue and foley tracks are articulated exceptionally well and seem to hang in the air - even amidst the most cacophonic battle or chase scene (or Hans Zimmer score). Don't want to mess with the complications (or price) of a complete 5.1 or 7.1 channel surround system? No problem: As a two-channel system, the P363BK has more than enough bass and dynamic range to power any movie score. The Infinity Primus P363BK brings long-term, plug-and-play, trouble-free enjoyment to your home theater, unheard of at this price point.
Patented MMD Transducer Technology.
- Derived from the Infinity patented CMMD technology, the Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) approach continues the Infinity tradition of using advanced materials to improve sonic accuracy. These diaphragms are much stiffer than standard metal diaphragms - by anodizing both sides of an aluminum core, Infinity was able to significantly improve cone performance and outperform cones made of paper, polypropylene or Kevlar device. By virtue of its extreme rigidity and resistance to resonance, MMD material is far more than just another diaphragm substance. It is an ideal diaphragm material for the ultimate listening experience. Sound propagates at a higher velocity in metals than in materials such as polymers and papers. Sound will travel through MMD material nearly twice as fast as it will through any other cone material - thus, moving unwanted resonances outside the audible range.
Superior Infinity Engineering.
- The Infinity Primus P363BK's speaker drivers, baffles, cabinets and waveguides are designed to work seamlessly together as an integrated system, fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. It begins with Infinity's ultra-precise transducer - the beating heart of the P363BK. MMD technology doesn't change, color or distort audio signal sound the way diaphragms made of other materials do. This combines with the Primus speaker's low resonance enclosure to compound the precision qualities of the transducer, further eliminating mechanical distortion.
Infinity - Legendary Reputation.
- Uncompromising craftsmanship and sound. With the Infinity Primus P363BK, you not only experience the cutting edge in high-performance transducer technology and sound reproduction, you experience the cutting edge from the makers of Infinity products - some of the world's most innovative, high-quality audio equipment. The road to the Infinity Primus Series is a road lined with dozens of audio milestones: The Infinity Servo Statik 1a - the world's first powered subwoofer. The EMIT (Electromagnetic Induction Tweeter) device. The revolutionary IRS speaker - the world's first "reference" loudspeaker. The Prelude MTS speaker - the world's first powered tower speaker. Since 1968, innovative Infinity technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, and have set new standards in loudspeaker technology and performance. Infinity Primus Series speakers benefit from every Infinity innovation that has come before. This is where Infinity sound begins, and it's well within your reach.